Reportings, Euro Medium Term Note Program (EMTN), green and sustainability bond framework, ratings... All documents about Région Ile-de-France's green and sustainability funding.
- Download our brochure (EN)
- Téléchargez notre brochure (FR)
- Laden Sie unsere Broschüre herunter (DE)
- Potete scaricare la nostra brochure (IT)
- 请下载我们的宣传手册 (ZH)
- 브로슈어를 다운로드해 주시기 바랍니다 (KO)
- カタログをダウンロードしてください (JP)
- Région Ile-de-France launches a successful Green & Sustainability Dual Tranche (press release – June 22nd 2020)
On 22nd June 2020, Région Ile-de-France issued a new EUR 800 million dual-tranche Benchmark: EUR550m 10-year & EUR250m 20-year Green and Sustainability bond.
This transaction marks the return of the issuer on the primary market after 2 years of absence as the Région’s strong budget management led to reduced funding needs since their last issuance in 2018.
This transaction matches multiple records for the Région: i) its largest transaction in terms of size and first dual-tranche, ii) its longest transaction in terms of tenor with a 20Y and iii) the lowest overall financing cost for the Region, iv) its largest ever order book (in excess of EUR2.2bn) combined with high quality order book from more than 90 investors with strong geographical diversification, confirming the strong success of the transaction.
The proceeds will be exclusively used to finance or refinance eligible projects including a part to be used by the Issuer for its economic, ecological and solidarity Recovery Plan for 2020, as a response to the Covid 19 crisis, accordingly with Région Ile de France’s revised Green and Sustainability Bond Framework.
- Gold Finance Leader Trophy, Public Sector (April 2019, Paris)
- Worldwide Prize in 2019, Sustainability bond of the year for local authorities, by Environmental Finance (Spring 2019)
- Most impressive local government Green/SRI bond issuer, at the Sustainable and Responsible Capital Markets Forum (Euromoney GlobalCapital in September 2018, Amsterdam)
Reportings and investor presentation
- • Investor presentation (June 2020) – (EN)
• Présentation investisseurs (Juin 2020) – (FR)
• Investorenpräsentation (Juni 2020) – (DE)
• Presentazione agli investitori (Giugno 2020) – (IT)
• 投资人介绍 (2020年6月) – (ZH)
• 투자자 프레젠테이션 (2020년 6월) – (KO)
• 投資家向けプレゼンテーション ( 2020年6月) – (JP)
- Economic, ecological and solidarity recovery post-Covid-19 plan for 2020 – Step 1 – Région Ile-de-France – June 2020
- Reporting on the projects financed by the 2018 green and sustainability bond
- Région Ile-de-France – Investor Presentation – December 2019
- Reporting on the projects financed by the 2017 green and sustainability bond
- Région Ile-de-France – Investor Presentation – June 2018
- Reporting on the projects financed by the 2016 green and sustainability bond (€ 650M)
- Green and sustainability financing strategy and first elements on 2016 reporting
- Reporting on the projects financed by the 2015 green and sustainability bonds
- Attestation of the external verifier on the information concerning the issuances of green and sustainability bonds in 2015 – Deloitte & Associés
- Second party opinion on sustainability of Région Ile-de-France's “green and sustainability bond"
- Update December 2016 – Région Ile-de-France’s sustainability performance
- Reporting on the projects financed by the green and sustainability bonds issued in 2014
- Second party opinion on selection criteria for projects to be financed by green and sustainability bond from Région Ile-de-France (April 2014)
Euro Medium Term Note Program (EMTN)
- Euro Medium Term Note Program (2020)
- Euro Medium Term Note Program (2019)
- Euro Medium Term Note Program (2017)
- Euro Medium Term Note Program (2016)
- Euro Medium Term Note Program (2015)
Green and Sustainability Bond Framework of Région Ile-de-France
- Green and Sustainability Framework
- Review of the Second Party Opinion – Vigeo Eiris (June 2020)
- The Sustainability Bond Guidelines (SBG) (2018)
- The Social Bond Principles (SBP) (2018)
- The Green Bond Principles (GBP) (2018)
- Summary of Sustainability Performance by Vigeo Eiris (2017)
- Third Party Opinion of Deloitte (2016)
Budgetary documents (in French)
See the French links on www.iledefrance.fr/financement-region, section "Documents budgétaires"