Reportings, Euro Medium Term Note Program (EMTN), green and sustainability bond framework, ratings... All documents about Île-de-France Region's green and sustainability funding.
Download the press release
(January 23rd 2023)
Île-de-France Finances – Key figures (March 2023)
2021 impact and allocation report
- Alignment assessment of Clean transportation projects with the European taxonomy (July 2023)
- Investor presentation (June 2023)
- Ile-de-France Regional Finances – Key figures (March 2023)
- Alignment assessment of Clean transportation projects with the European taxonomy (December 2022)
- Report on the projects financed by the 2021 green and sustainability bond (December 2022)
- Investor presentation short term (May 2022)
- Investor presentation (March 2022)
- Investor presentation (December 2021)
- Reporting on the projects financed by the 2020 green and sustainability bond (June 2021)
- Investor presentation (April 2021)
- Île-de-France Regional Finances – Key Figures (April 2021)
Invest for a Green and Sustainable Recovery in Île-de-France Region
(Presentation video – April 2021)
- Investor presentation (June 2020)
- Economic, ecological and solidarity recovery post-Covid-19 plan for 2020 – Step 1 – Île-de-France Region (June 2020)
- Reporting on the projects financed by the 2018 green and sustainability bond
- Region Île-de-France – Investor Presentation (December 2019)
- Reporting on the projects financed by the 2016 green and sustainability bond (€ 650M)
- Green and sustainability financing strategy and first elements on 2016 reporting
- Reporting on the projects financed by the 2015 green and sustainability bonds
- Attestation of the external verifier on the information concerning the issuances of green and sustainability bonds in 2015 – Deloitte & Associés
- Second party opinion on sustainability of Region Île-de-France's “green and sustainability bond"
- Update December 2016 – Region Île-de-France’s sustainability performance
- Green, Social and Sustainable Bond Framework for Region Île-de-France Region (new edition : March 2021)
- Second Party Opinion of Île-de-France Region 's Green, Social and Sustainable Bond Framework – VE (March 2021)
- Green and Sustainability Framework
- Review of the Second Party Opinion – Vigeo Eiris (June 2020)
- The Sustainability Bond Guidelines (SBG) (2018)
- The Social Bond Principles (SBP) (2018)
- The Green Bond Principles (GBP) (2018)
- Summary of Sustainability Performance by Vigeo Eiris (2017)
- Third Party Opinion of Deloitte (2016)
► More on the French page "Financement Région", section "Documents budgétaires".
- Fitch ratings - May 9th 2023
- Fitch Ratings - March 31st 2023
- Moody’s Credit Opinion - December 16th 2022 (in French)
- Fitch Ratings - June 10th 2022
- Moody’s Credit Opinion - December 30th 2021 (in French)
- Moody's Credit Opinion - October 29th 2021
- Fitch Ratings - October 8th 2021 (more below, in the "News" section)
- Moody's Credit Opinion - December 20th 2020
- Fitch Ratings - July 23rd 2020
- Fitch Ratings - May 26th 2020
- Fitch Ratings - April 10th 2020
- Moody's Credit Opinion - February 28th 2020
- Moody's Credit Opinion - November 19th 2019
- Moody's Announcement - November 19th 2019
- Fitch Ratings - October 11th 2019
- Moody's - September 12th 2019
- FitchRatings - October 29th 2018
This new €600 million 8-year issue offers a yield of 2.959%.
The Île-de-France Region's finance department was rewarded for its contribution to strategic issues, its modernity, its visibility and the attractiveness of the function thanks to green and responsible finance.
The Île-de-France Region's standalone credit profile was raised from 'aa' to 'aa+'.
This reflects the improvement in the Île-de-France's debt sustainability ratios, particularly its debt reduction capacity.
The final rating of the Paris Region remains unchanged (AA/negative) as it is capped by the final rating of the French State
►Île-de-France Region published in March 2021 its updated framework for green, social and sustainable bond issuance.
With this updated framework, the Region is undertaking a transparency exercise on its practices and is also continuing its leadership in sustainable finance markets as one of the first issuers to disclose alignment to the EU Taxonomy.
► V.E performed in March 2021 an external review of the Region‘s framework and ranked in “Best Practices” 3 of the 4 pillars relating to the ICMA Principles (see V.E’s second party opinion on the sustainability of Île-de-France Region’s Green, Social and Sustainable Bond Framework).
As a reminder, Île-de-France Region is a pioneer in the field of sustainable finance as it was the first in 2012 to issue a sustainable bond in a public format, thus paving the way for the market to take off in the following years. It was also the first local authority in Europe to lay the foundations of a process for allocating and reporting on funds for green and socially responsible projects, anticipating practices subsequently established by ICMA.
In this new edition of its framework, the Region is not only reaffirming its commitment with the Green Bond and the Social Bond Principles but also positioning its practices against the upcoming European Taxonomy Regulation. In particular, when possible, Île-de-France’s green projects categories have been assessed vs the Technical Screening Criteria1 in order to gauge their substantial contribution to the European Union’s environmental objective of Climate Change Mitigation.
In addition, during the evaluation & selection process, after confirming all activities are conducted in accordance with the national legislation and therefore Minimum Safeguards, the Region will measure its alignment to the Do No Significant Harm criteria1 in relation to the other EU environmental objectives. An example of this evaluation is being shown in appendix on the clean transportation category.
As a leader in sustainable finance, Île-de-France Region commits to pursue adhering to the best market’s standards.